From 3 until 7 September 2012 the Doctoral Summer School of the European Media Management Education Assocication (EMMA) is hosted at the IPMZ organized by Bjørn von Rimscha.
The selection commitee has selected 17 participants from nine universities (six from the IPMZ) who present and discuss their PhD projects and receive feedback from distinguished scholars from the field. Furthermore the faculty of the summer school give lectures designed to explore theories and approaches to researching issues and topics in media management and to provide a better understanding of managerial and business concepts and perspectives.
We are proud to welcoming the following scholars at the IPMZ:
- Robert G. Picard, University of Oxford, UK
- Lucy Küng, Jönköping International Business School, Sweden
- Armin Rott, University of Hamburg & Hamburg Media School, Germany
- Leona Achtenhagen, Jönköping International Business School, Sweden
- John Oliver, University of Bournemouth, UK
- José María Álvarez Monzoncillo, Universidad del Rey Juan Carlos, Spain
Further information can be found at:
Contact at the IPMZ:
Dr. M. Bjørn von Rimscha
Phone: +41 (0)44 635 20 87